Monetary Policy Under Exchange Rate Flexibility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henriksson, Roy. & Lessard, Donald R., 1982. "The efficiency of the forward exchange market : a conditional nonparametric test of forecasting ability," Working papers 1337-82., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Murray, John & Mark Zelmer & Zahir Antia, 2000. "International Financial Crises and Flexible Exchange Rates: Some Policy Lessons from Canada," Technical Reports 88, Bank of Canada.
- Keen, Peter G. W., 1979. "Information systems and organizational change," Working papers 1087-79. Report (Alfred P, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Melvin, Michael & Prins, John & Shand, Duncan, 2013.
"Forecasting Exchange Rates: an Investor Perspective,"
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Michael Melvin & John Prins & Duncan Shand, 2013. "Forecasting Exchange Rates: An Investor Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 4238, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Sarich, 2006. "What do we know about the real exchange rate? A classical cost of production story," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 469-496.
- Jacques Mélitz, 1982. "Jusqu'à quel point doit-on simplifier la modélisation du taux de change ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(4), pages 675-694.
- Ernesto LEON CASTRO & Ezequiel AVILÉS OCHOA & Anna Maria GIL LAFUENTE, 2016. "Exchange Rate Usd/Mxn Forecast Through Econometric Models, Time Series And Howma Operators," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(4), pages 135-150.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1991. "Floating Exchange Rates in Peru, 1950-54," NBER Working Papers 3775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Frenkel, 1980. "The Collapse of Purchasing Power Parities during the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 0569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .