Quality and Quantity Competition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poe, Abby & Coatney, Kalyn & Coble, Keith & Freeman, Matt, 2014. "Farm Subsidy Incidence in the Presence of Bertrand Competitors of Complementary Factors of Production: A Theoretical Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162507, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shon M. Ferguson, 2015.
"Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2010. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Research Papers in Economics 2010:26, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2011. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Working Paper Series 878, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chen, Jingxian & Liang, Liang & Yang, Feng, 2015. "Cooperative quality investment in outsourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 174-191.
- Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 1995.
"Duopoly and quality standards,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 71-82, January.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Cahiers de recherche 9128, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1992. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Papers 92.g, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Cahiers de recherche 9128, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Andy A. Tsay & Narendra Agrawal, 2000. "Channel Dynamics Under Price and Service Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 372-391, August.
- Matthew J. Baker & Pamela M. Schmitt, 2003. "Mergers with Quality Differentiated Products," Departmental Working Papers 3, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Roma, Paolo & Perrone, Giovanni, 2016. "Cooperation among competitors: A comparison of cost-sharing mechanisms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 172-182.
- Cyrenne, Philippe, 2001.
"A Quality-of-Play Model of a Professional Sports League,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(3), pages 444-452, July.
- Cyrenne, Philippe, 2001. "A Quality of Play Model of a Professional Sports League," MPRA Paper 29060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna, 2015. "A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 336-356.
- Desheng Wu, 2011. "Joint pricing-servicing decision and channel strategies in the supply chain," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(1), pages 99-137, March.
- Nagurney, Anna & Saberi, Sara & Shukla, Shivani & Floden, Jonas, 2015. "Supply chain network competition in price and quality with multiple manufacturers and freight service providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 248-267.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:281:y:2016:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moghadam, Hamed M., 2015. "Price and non-price competition in oligopoly: An analysis of relative payoff maximizers," Ruhr Economic Papers 575, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Duersch, Peter & Eife, Thomas, 2013.
"Price Competition in an Inflationary Environment,"
0547, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Dürsch, Peter & Eife, Thomas, 2014. "Price Competition in an Inflationary Environment," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100623, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lu, Jye-Chyi & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Charoensiriwath, Chayakrit, 2011. "Competition under manufacturer service and retail price," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1256-1264, May.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 1991. "R&D incentives and spillovers in a two-industry model," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-06, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:5:p:1414-1444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017.
"Oligopoly in international trade: Rise, fall and resurgence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1414-1444, December.
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017. "Oligopoly in International Trade: Rise, Fall and Resurgence," NBER Working Papers 23720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hervas-Drane, Andres, 2011. "Non-cost-raising discrimination: A rationale for functional separation in broadband open access," IESE Research Papers D/942, IESE Business School.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:250:y:2015:i:c:p:580-592 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voxi Heinrich Amavilah, 2003. "Recovering Ex-situ Gemstones in African Countries: The Economic Man Versus the Police Man," Industrial Organization 0307001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .