Sensitivity Analysis for Shortest Path Problems and Maximum Capacity Path Problems in Undirected Graphs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1982. "Barriers to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004.
"Why Barriers to Entry Are Barriers to Understanding,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 466-470, May.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004. "Why Barriers to Entry are Barriers to Understanding," NBER Working Papers 10577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Preston R. Fee & Hugo M. Mialon & Michael A. Williams, 2004. "What Is a Barrier to Entry?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 461-465, May.
More about this item
Keywordssensitivity analysis; shortest path problem; bottleneck shortest path; maximum capacity path problem;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:7389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .