Racing to invest? : the dynamics of competition in ethical drug discovery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cockburn, Iain & Henderson, Rebecca, 1994. "Racing to Invest? The Dynamics of Competition in Ethical Drug Discovery," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 481-519, Fall.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Grossman, Gene M & Shapiro, Carl, 1987. "Dynamic R&D Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 372-387, June.
- Hagedoorn, John & Schakenraad, Jos, 1992. "Leading companies and networks of strategic alliances in information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-190, April.
- William Clinton & A. Gore, 1993. "Technology For America'S Growth," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 88-91.
- Michael M. Crow & Barry L. Bozeman, 1987. "A new typology for R&D laboratories: Implications for policy analysts," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 328-341.
- Michael A. Cusumano & Chris F. Kemerer, 1990. "A Quantitative Analysis of U.S. and Japanese Practice and Performance in Software Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1384-1406, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3710-; 94;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .