An asymptotic determination of the minimum spanning tree and minimum matching constants in geometrical probability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Awi Federgruen & Paul Zipkin, 1984. "Approximations of Dynamic, Multilocation Production and Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 69-84, January.
- John A. Muckstadt, 1973. "A Model for a Multi-Item, Multi-Echelon, Multi-Indenture Inventory System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4-Part-I), pages 472-481, December.
- Stephen C. Graves & Leroy B. Schwarz, 1977. "Single Cycle Continuous Review Policies for Arborescent Production/Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(5), pages 529-540, January.
- Peter L. Jackson, 1988. "Stock Allocation in a Two-Echelon Distribution System Or "What to Do Until Your Ship Comes In"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 880-895, July.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3058-; 89;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .