Ordering policies in an environment of stochastic yields and substitutable demands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axsater, Sven & Jonsson, Henrik, 1984. "Aggregation and disaggregation in hierarchical production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 338-350, September.
- Axsater, Sven & Jonsson, Henrik & Thorstenson, Anders, 1983. "Approximate aggregation of product data," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 119-126, March.
- Peter R. Winters, 1962. "Constrained Inventory Rules for Production Smoothing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 470-481, July.
- J. Wijngaard, 1983. "Aggregation in Manpower Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1427-1435, December.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- Bernard P. Dzielinski & Ralph E. Gomory, 1965. "Optimal Programming of Lot Sizes, Inventory and Labor Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(9), pages 874-890, July.
- Klaus Zoller, 1971. "Optimal Disaggregation of Aggregate Production Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages 533-549, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3019-89;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .