International finance for less developed countries : the unfulfilled promise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Thomas J. & Hyman, Diane B. & Pinckney, David L., 1983. "Transferring technology to the small manufacturing firm: A study of technology transfer in three countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 199-211, August.
- Roberts, Edward Baer., 1981. "Influences on innovation : extrapolations to biomedical technology," Working papers 1193-81., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Finkelstein, Stan N., 1981. "Biomedical innovation : the challenge and the process," Working papers 1229-81., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- N/A, 1965. "Research and Development in Electronic Capital Goods," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(1), pages 40-91, November.
- Rothwell, R. & Freeman, C. & Horsley, A. & Jervis, V. T. P. & Robertson, A. B. & Townsend, J., 1993. "SAPPHO updated -- project SAPPHO phase II," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 110-110, April.
- Rothwell, R. & Freeman, C. & Horlsey, A. & Jervis, V. T. P. & Robertson, A. B. & Townsend, J., 1974. "SAPPHO updated - project SAPPHO phase II," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 258-291, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- United Nations Development Programme UNDP, 2015. "Can GDP-Linked Official Lending to Emerging Economies and Developing Countries Enhance Risk Management and Resilience?," Working Papers id:7147, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1659-; 85;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .