Public private partnerships, the levels of public investment and the New Member States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2010. "Public Private Partnerships, the Levels of Public Investment and the New Member States," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(3), pages 494-512, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rees, Ray & Foldes, L. P., 1977. "A Note on the Arrow-Lind Theorem," Munich Reprints in Economics 3416, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Heald, David, 1997. "Privately Financed Capital in Public Services," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(5), pages 568-598, December.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic private partnership; private finance initiative; public investment; cost of finance; risk transfer;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .