Utilities deprivation dynamics and energy sector reforms in seven European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Kharrat, Aida & Chabchoub, Habib & Aouni, Belaid & Smaoui, Soulef, 2007. "Serial correlation estimation through the imprecise Goal Programming model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1839-1851, March.
- Sang M. Lee & Edward R. Clayton, 1972. "A Goal Programming Model for Academic Resource Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(8), pages 395-408, April.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Fernández, Ignacio Cascos & Molchanov, Ilya, 2003. "A stochastic order for random vectors and random sets based on the Aumann expectation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 295-305, July.
- Caballero, Rafael & Cerda, Emilio & del Mar Munoz, Maria & Rey, Lourdes, 2004.
"Stochastic approach versus multiobjective approach for obtaining efficient solutions in stochastic multiobjective programming problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 633-648, November.
- Rafael Caballero & Emilio Cerdá & Mª del Mar Muñoz & Lourdes Rey, 2002. "Stochastic Approach versus Multiobjective Approach for Obtaining Efficient Solutions in Stochastic Multiobjective Programming Problems," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0217, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Aouni, Belaid & Ben Abdelaziz, Foued & Martel, Jean-Marc, 2005. "Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 610-618, May.
- Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama, 2001. "Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 225-231, January.
- Lee, Sang M. & Olson, David L., 1985. "A gradient algorithm for chance constrained nonlinear goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 359-369, December.
- F. Ben Abdelaziz & P. Lang & R. Nadeau, 1999. "Dominance and Efficiency in Multicriteria Decision under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 191-211, December.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
- Bruno Contini, 1968. "A Stochastic Approach to Goal Programming," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 576-586, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDeprivation; utilities; privatization; liberalization; vertical disintegration; true state persistence;
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2008-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .