Una precisazione sulla scomposizione dell’indice di redistribuzione RE di Aronson-Johnson-Lambert e una proposta di estensione dell’indice di Plotnick
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achille VERNIZZI, 2009.
"Playing with the Hadamard product in decomposing Gini, concentration, redistribution and re-ranking indexes,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-50, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Achille Vernizzi, 2009. "Playing with the Hadamard product in decomposing Gini, concentration, redistribution and re-ranking indexes," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1085, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Achille VERNIZZI & Simone PELLEGRINO, 2007. "On the Aronson-Johnson-Lambert decomposition of the redistributive effect," Departmental Working Papers 2007-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 26 Jun 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsHorizontal and Vertical Equity; Gini index and concentration index decompositions; redistribution index; reranking indexes;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2006-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .