Struttura e dinamica relazionale nelle reti di impresa: il caso della filiera del packaging di Montecchio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio LORENZON & Peter J. VAN BAALEN & Luciano PILOTTI, 2005. "CRM technologies as a leverage of competitiveness and business value creation in European markets:," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Cinzia COLAPINTO, 2005. "Gestire il cliente con il CRM e la Business Intelligence: tra storia e dati," Departmental Working Papers 2005-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Luciano Pilotti & Nicoletta Righetto & Andrea Ganzaroli, 2003. "Web strategy and intelligent software agents in decision process for networks knowledge based," Departmental Working Papers 2003-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Antonio LORENZON & Peter J. VAN BAALEN & Luciano PILOTTI, 2005. "Marketing Knowledge Management in strategic adoption of a CRM solutions: global supports and applications in Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2005-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial district; supply chain management; knowledge management and learning; trust.;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2006-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.