Ascesa e declino della nozione di saggio proprio di interesse in Sraffa
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsrate of interest; forward transactions; commodity futures; stationary equilibrium; disequilibrium; expectations;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-06-10 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HPE-2006-06-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-06-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2004-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .