Job Design and Maximum Joint Surplus
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen Bloor & Alan Maynard & Andrew Street, 1999. "The cornerstone of Labour's 'New NHS': reforming primary care," Working Papers 168chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Florio, 1998. "Economic Theory, Russia and the Fading "Washington Consensus"," Departmental Working Papers 1998-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio & R. LUCCHETTI & F. QUAGLIA, 1998. "Grandi e piccole imprese nel Centro-Nord e nel Mezzogiorno: un modello empirico dell'impatto occupazionale nel lungo periodo," Departmental Working Papers 1998-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 1998. "Planning Contracts in Southern Italy, 1986-1997: a Prelimary Evaluation," Departmental Working Papers 1998-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giuseppe Bognetti, 1999. "Nuove forme di gestione dei servizi pubblici," Departmental Working Papers 1999-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:1995-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .