Does mobility of educated workers undermine decentralized education policies?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-14 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-04-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-04-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2007-04-14 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2007-04-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mik:wpaper:07_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eva Borchard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsdorde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .