Factor Prices and the Factor Content of Trade Revisited: What's the Use?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2215-2288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Helg & Riccardo Faini & Anna M. Falzoni & Marzio Galeotti & Alessandro Turrini, 2001.
"Importing Jobs And Exporting Firms? On The Wage And Employment Implications Of Italy’S Trade And Foreign Direct Investment Flows,"
- Riccardo Faini & Anna M. Falzoni & Marzio Galeotti & Rodolfo Helg & Alessandro Turrini, 2001. "Importing Jobs And Exporting Firms? On The Wage And Employment Implications Of Italy’S Trade And Foreign Direct Investment Flows," International Trade 0103002, EconWPA.
- Jonathan E. Haskel, 1999.
"The Trade and Labour Approaches to Wage Inequality,"
405, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Haskel, Jonathan, 2000. "The Trade and Labour Approaches to Wage Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2001.
"Inferring Relative Factor Price Changes from Quantitative Data,"
NBER Chapters,in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 47-70
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1999. "Inferring Relative Factor Price Changes from Quantitative Data," NBER Working Papers 7019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Deardorff & Ralph Lattimore, 1999. "Trade and factor-market effects of New Zealand's reforms," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 71-91.
- Mark S. Leclair, 2002. "Export Composition and Manufacturing Employment in the US during the Economic Downturn of 1991-92," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 147-156, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; WAGES;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .