Diverging Population and Endogenous Growth in a Model of Meaningless Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1999. "Diverging Populations and Endogenous Growth in a Model of Meaningless Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 359-377, August.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1997. "Diverging Populations and Endogenous Growth in a Model of Meaningless Trade," Working Papers 421, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; INCOME ; POPULATION;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .