International Trade With Lumpy Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Glismann, Hans H. & Horn, Ernst-Jürgen, 1988. "International arms trade: Revealed political preferences or cartel behaviour?," Kiel Working Papers 318, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Grobar, L.M. & Stern, R.M. & Deardorff, A.V., 1989. "The International Effects Of International Trade In Armaments In The Major Western Industrialized And Developing Countries," Working Papers 237, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade ; developing countries ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .