A Case for Fiscal Policy Co-ordination in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby & Muhammad Nadeem Hanif, 2010.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policies Coordination: Pakistan’s Experience,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 6, pages 3-13.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq & Hanif, Muhammad Nadeem, 2010. "Monetary and fiscal policies coordination - Pakistan's experience," MPRA Paper 24160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; Fiscal and Monetary Policy Co-ordination; Central Bank Independence; Stability and Growth Pact;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .