Technical Memorandum on Analysis of the EU ETS Using the Community Independent Transaction Log
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jurate Jaraite-Ka~ukauske and Corrado Di Maria, 2016.
"Did the EU ETS Make a Difference? An Empirical Assessment Using Lithuanian Firm-Level Data,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Jarait, Jurate & Di Maria, Corrado, 2014. "Did the EU ETS make a difference? An empirical assessment using Lithuanian firm-level data," CERE Working Papers 2014:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Banking And Borrowing In The Eu Ets: A Review Of Economic Modelling, Current Provisions And Prospects For Future Design," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 157-176, February.
- Claudia Kettner, 2012. "EU Emissions Trading – Allocation Patterns and Trade Flows," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 85(9), pages 737-750, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mee:wpaper:0712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.