Unemployment and Health: Contextual Level Influences on the Production of Health in Populations
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; population health; contextual effect; multi-level models; survey data set; census data set;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2001-09-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2001-09-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2001-09-10 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2001-09-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .