Changements épidémiologiques au Canada: Un regard sur les causes de décès des personnes âgées de 65 ans et plus, 1979-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2000. "The determinants of the public-private mix in Canadian health care expenditures: 1975-1996," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 87-112, June.
- Claude Montmarquette & Virginie Giroux & Joanne Castonguay, 2005. "Pour un financement durable de la santé au Québec," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2005rb-08, CIRANO.
- repec:clh:resear:v:2:y:2009:i:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Livio Di Matteo, 2010. "The sustainability of public health expenditures: evidence from the Canadian federation," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(6), pages 569-584, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCauses of death; life expectancy; mortality; elderly; Canada;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-10-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-10-20 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.