Negative Effects of the Canadian GIS Clawback and Possible Mitigating Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cloutier-Fisher, Denise & Joseph, Alun E., 2000. "Long-term care restructuring in rural Ontario: retrieving community service user and provider narratives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1037-1045, April.
- Bottorff, Joan L. & Johnson, Joy L. & Bhagat, Radhika & Grewal, Sukhdev & Balneaves, Lynda G. & Clarke, Heather & Hilton, B. Ann, 1998. "Beliefs related to breast health practices: the perceptions of South Asian women living in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(12), pages 2075-2085, December.
- Wilson, Kathi & Rosenberg, Mark W., 2004. "Accessibility and the Canadian health care system: squaring perceptions and realities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 137-148, February.
- Vernon, Sally W. & Laville, Elizabeth A. & Jackson, Gilchrist L., 1990. "Participation in breast screening programs: A review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1107-1118, January.
- Heather Conde & James Ted McDonald, 2007. "The Health Services Use Among Older Canadians in Rural and Urban Areas," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 178, McMaster University.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security; welfare; tax incentives;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .