Ordinary Least Squares Bias and Bias Corrections for iid Samples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lonnie Magee, 2007. "Ordinary Least Squares Bias and Bias Corrections for iid Samples," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 419, McMaster University.
More about this item
KeywordsOLS bias; finite sample moments; Nagar approximation; bias correction; pairs bootstrap;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .