Is There an Age Pattern in the Treatment of AMI? Evidence from Ontario
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Grignon & Byron G. Spencer & Li Wang, 2010. "Is There an Age Pattern in the Treatment of AMI? Evidence from Ontario," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 278, McMaster University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 2004.
"How large is the bias in self-reported disability?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 649-670.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 2000. "How Large is the Bias is Self-Reported Disability?," NBER Working Papers 7526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 2000. "How Large is the Bias in Self-Reported Disability?," Working Papers 2000-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstreatment of AMI; age pattern;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .