Age-Gapped and Age-Condensed Lineages: Patterns of Intergenerational Age Structure among Canadian Families
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Lee & Jonathan Skinner, 1999. "Will Aging Baby Boomers Bust the Federal Budget?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 117-140, Winter.
- Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G., 1995. "The SHARP way to plan health care services: A description of the system and some illustrative applications in nursing human resource planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-137, June.
- Lee, Ronald & Tuljapurkar, Shripad, 1998. "Uncertain Demographic Futures and Social Security Finances," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 237-241, May.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999.
"Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
1, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 340, McMaster University.
- Ronald Lee & Shripad Tuljapurkar, 1997. "Death and Taxes: Longer life, consumption, and social security," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(1), pages 67-81, February.
- Ronald Lee & Shripad Tuljapurkar, 1998. "Stochastic Forecasts for Social Security," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in the Economics of Aging, pages 393-428 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2001.
"Population Change and the Requirements for Physicians: The Case of Ontario,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 27(4), pages 469-485, December.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2000. "Population Change and the Requirements for Physicians: The Case of Ontario," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 29, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2000. "Population Change and the Requirements for Physicians: The Case of Ontario," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 355, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsintergenerational age structure; GSS;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.