Industry-Region Load Profiles: Econometric Estimation Based on Marginal Totals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- A. Leslie Robb & Dean C. Mountain & Christine H. Feaver & Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1996. "Industry-region load profiles: econometric estimation based on marginal totals," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 223-246.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; two-stage econometric estimation; electricity load;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .