Permanent Migrants And Cross-Border Workers -The Effects On The Host Country-
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergh, Andreas & Nilsson, Therese, 2011. "Globalization and Absolute Poverty – A Panel Data Study," Working Paper Series 862, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Gry Østenstad, 2016.
"The political economy of migration policies in oil-rich Gulf countries,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 1062-1083.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Østenstad, Gry, 2013. "The Political Economy of Migration Policies in Oil-rich Gulf Countries," Memorandum 18/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2005. "Migration, Tied Foreign Aid and the Welfare State," CESifo Working Paper Series 1497, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kenji Kondoh, 2006.
"Transboundary Pollution and International Migration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 248-260, May.
- Kenji, Kondoh, 2002. "Trans-boundary pollution and international migration," ERSA conference papers ersa02p076, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcl:mclwop:1997-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shama Rangwala). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcgca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .