Poverty, Human Development and Health Financing in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mandira Sarma & Yuko Nikaido, 2007. "Capital Adequacy Regime in India: An Overview," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 196, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- William Greene, 2001.
"Fixed and Random Effects in Nonlinear Models,"
01-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Greene, W., 2001. "Fixed and Random Effects in Nonlinear Models," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 01-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Gordy, Michael B. & Howells, Bradley, 2006. "Procyclicality in Basel II: Can we treat the disease without killing the patient?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 395-417, July.
- Repullo, Rafael & Suarez, Javier, 2008. "The Procyclical Effects of Basel II," CEPR Discussion Papers 6862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Powell, Andrew, 2002. "A capital accord for emerging economies?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2808, The World Bank.
- Abhiman Das & Ashok K. Nag, 2004. "Credit Growth and Response to Capital Requirements: Evidence from Indian Public Sector Banks," Industrial Organization 0411003, EconWPA.
- C. H. Furfine, 2000.
"Evidence on the response of US banks to changes in capital requirements,"
BIS Working Papers
88, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mandira Sarma & Yuko Nikaido, 2007. "Capital Adequacy Regime in India - An Overview," Finance Working Papers 22258, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mark Illing & Graydon Paulin, 2005. "Basel II and the Cyclicality of Bank Capital," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(2), pages 161-180, June.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2001. "Two-step estimation of semiparametric censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 73-110, July.
- Weber, Martin & Kleff, Volker, 2003. "How Do Banks Determine Capital? Empirical Evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-66, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & James L. Powell, 2001. "Semiparametric Censored Regression Models," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 29-42, Fall. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsHuman development; health financing; rich; poor; rural; urban.;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mad:wpaper:2012-066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geetha G). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mseacin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .