Dynamique de la pauvreté au Bénin: approche par le processus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo, 2012. "Women Empowerment and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1051-1079, December.
- Ganle, John Kuumuori & Afriyie, Kwadwo & Segbefia, Alexander Yao, 2015. "Microcredit: Empowerment and Disempowerment of Rural Women in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 335-345.
- Katherine Dineen & Quan V. Le, 2015. "The impact of an integrated microcredit program on the empowerment of women and gender equality in rural Vietnam," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(1), pages 23-38, January-M.
- Valdivia, Martín, 2015.
"Business training plus for female entrepreneurship? Short and medium-term experimental evidence from Peru,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 33-51.
- Martin Valdivia, 2014. "Business training plus for female entrepreneurship? Short And medium-term experimental evidence from Peru," Working Papers PIERI 2014-04, PEP-PIERI.
- Hainmueller, Jens, 2012. "Entropy Balancing for Causal Effects: A Multivariate Reweighting Method to Produce Balanced Samples in Observational Studies," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 25-46, December.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2014.
"Business training and female enterprise start-up, growth, and dynamics: Experimental evidence from Sri Lanka,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 199-210.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "Business training and female enterprise start-up, growth, and dynamics : experimental evidence from Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6145, The World Bank.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "Business Training and Female Enterprise Start-up, Growth, and Dynamics: Experimental evidence from Sri Lanka," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 98, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "Business Training and Female Enterprise Start-Up, Growth, and Dynamics: Experimental Evidence from Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 6896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis, 2012. "Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Productive Impact of Cash Transfer Programmes on Household Behaviour," One Pager 185, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Paula Kantor, 2005. "Determinants Of Women'S Microenterprise Success In Ahmedabad, India: Empowerment And Economics," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 63-83.
- Rachel Slater, 2001. "Urban agriculture, gender and empowerment: An alternative view," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 635-650.
- Quisumbing, Agnes & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2008. "Promising approaches to address the needs of poor female farmers:," Research briefs 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsChaîne de Markov; Dynamique de la pauvreté; Modèle ordonné; Bénin;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2010-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .