Heterogeneous Agents, Distribution and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1988. "Markets for Power: An Analysis of Electrical Utility Deregulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600188, January.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Stephen Gordon & Josee Tremblay, 1997. "Electricity Prices and Elections in Quebec," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 505-525, August.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Chatel, Josee, 1985. "The application of marginal cost pricing principles to a hydro-electric system : The case of hydro-Quebec," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-375, December.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Michel Roland, 1997.
"Rent Dissipation through Electricity Prices of Publicly Owned Utilities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1204-1219, November.
- BERNARD, Jean-Thomas & ROLAND, Michel, 1995. "Rent Dissipation Through Electricity Prices of Publicly-Owned Utilities," Cahiers de recherche 9512, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Bernard, J.T. & Roland, M., 1995. "Rent Dissipation Through Electricity Prices of Publicly-Owned Utilities," Papers 9512, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Casten, Thomas R., 1995. "Electricity generation: Smaller is better," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(10), pages 65-73, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUzawa-Lucas; Endogenous growth; Heterogenous agents; Steady state; Agent characteristics and Growth; Redistribution and Growth;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.