Analytical Guidance for Fitting Parsimonious Household-Portfolio Models to Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEpstein-Zin-Weil recursive preferences; subsistence consumption; household-portfolio shares; business equity; wealth inequality;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:13-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .