The Non-Robustness of the Nash-Stackelberg Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Prentice, David & Sibly, Hugh, 1998. "The Non-robustness of the Nash-Stackelberg-Hybrid Equilibrium," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 383-393, December.
- David Prentice, 1997. "The Non-Robustness of the Nash-Stackelberg Equilibrium," Working Papers 1997.15, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stahl, Dale O., 1996. "Oligopolistic pricing with heterogeneous consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 243-268.
- Rafael Rob, 1985. "Equilibrium Price Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 487-504.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Competition and the Number of Firms in a Market: Are Duopolies More Competitive than Atomistic Markets?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1041-1061, October.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1989. "Oligopolistic Pricing with Sequential Consumer Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 700-712, September.
- West, Douglas S, 1992. "An Empirical Analysis of Retail Chains and Shopping Center Similarity," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 201-221, June.
- Prentice, David & Sibly, Hugh, 1996. "A Search-Theoretic Interpretation of Multi-outlet Retailers," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 359-369, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:1997.15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .