Modelling Addictive Consumption: Some Theoretical and Econometric Issues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chongwoo Choe & Imad Moosa, 1999. "Modelling addictive consumption: some theoretical and econometric issues," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 143-146.
- Chongwoo Choe & Imad A Moosa, 1997. "Modelling Addictive Consumption: Some Theoretical and Econometric Issues," Working Papers 1997.10, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics; Consumers EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:1997.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .