Competition and Almost Essential Facilities: Making the Right Policy Choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen P. King & Rodney Maddock, 1996. "Competition And Almost Essential Facilities: Making The Right Policy Choices," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 15(3), pages 28-37, September.
- Stephen P King & Rodney Maddock, 1996. "Competition and Almost Essential Facilities: Making the Right Policy Choice," Working Papers 1996.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodney Maddock, 1999. "The Premature Burial of Telecommunications Reform: A Response to John Quiggin," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 39-46.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Policy; Competition EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:1996.06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .