Trade, Production-Sharing and the Exchange Rate: A Decade of U.S.-Mexican Integration
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstrade balance; fragmentation; intra-industry trade; exchange rates; NAFTA.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-12-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2005-12-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2005-12-20 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:loi:wpaper:0502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alex Huemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/limckus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .