Contrôler sans mesurer ou l'irrésistible adaptation du management par l'action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nikitin, 2000. "The birth of modern public sector accounting in France and Britain," Working Papers 2000-1, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8722 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Labardin & Marc Nikitin, 2009. "Accounting and the words to tell it: an historical perspective," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 149-166.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5345 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsContrôle de gestion; évaluation; gouvernance; discipline; apprentissage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:log:wpaper:2010-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Paquet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/loorlfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .