Equity Considerations and Payments for Ecosystem Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Irene Wegner, 2016. "Payments for ecosystem services (PES): a flexible, participatory, and integrated approach for improved conservation and equity outcomes," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 617-644, June.
- Nguyen Thi Y Ly, 2013. "Evaluating the Pilot Implementation of Payment for Forest Environmental Services in Lam Dong, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013023, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Feb 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment for Ecosystem Services; poverty; equity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-05-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-05-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2008-05-17 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnd:wpaper:200831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Unai Pascual). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dlcamuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .