Inequality aversion, efficiency, and maximin preferences in simple distribution experiments: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in American Economic Review 5 96(2006): pp. 1912-1917|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Axel Ockenfels & Gary E. Bolton, 2000. "ERC: A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 166-193, March.
- Engelmann Dirk & Strobel Martin, 2002.
"Inequality Aversion, Efficiency, and Maximin Preferences in Simple Distribution Experiments,"
015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dirk Engelmann & Martin Strobel, 2004. "Inequality Aversion, Efficiency, and Maximin Preferences in Simple Distribution Experiments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 857-869, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:20639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.