Testing The Null Hypothesis Of Stationarity Against The Alternative Of A Unit Root In Panel Data With Serially Correlated Errors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Grant, Dwight, 1977. "Portfolio Performance and the "Cost" of Timing Decisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 837-846, June.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- Kothari, S P & Shanken, Jay & Sloan, Richard G, 1995. " Another Look at the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 185-224, March.
- Ferson, Wayne E & Schadt, Rudi W, 1996. " Measuring Fund Strategy and Performance in Changing Economic Conditions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 425-461, June.
- Daniel, Kent & Titman, Sheridan, 1997.
" Evidence on the Characteristics of Cross Sectional Variation in Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Kent Daniel & Sheridan Titman, 1996. "Evidence on the Characteristics of Cross Sectional Variation in Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 5604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Haugen, Robert A. & Baker, Nardin L., 1996. "Commonality in the determinants of expected stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 401-439, July.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Taher, Farid B., 2013.
"Financial Stability of Islamic and Conventional Banks in Saudi Arabia: Evidence using Pooled and Panel Models,"
54472, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Taher, Farid B., 2015. "Financial Stability of Islamic and Conventional Banks in Saudi Arabia: Evidence using Pooled and Panel Models," MPRA Paper 75460, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2015.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2007.
"A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case: 1960–2001,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2006. "A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case, 1960-2001," Working Papers 942, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2008. "Are Foreign and Public Capital Productive in the Mexican Case? A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 49, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Felix S. Nyumuah, 2017. "An Investigation into the Interest Elasticity of Demand for Money in Developing Countries: A Panel Data Approach," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(3), pages 69-80, March.
- Ramirez, M.D., 2006. "Latin American Investment Perfomance During the 1980-2002 Period: A Panel Cointegration Approach," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:03:y:2007:i:01:n:s2010495207500030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chukiat Chaiboonsri & Prasert Chaitip & N. Rangaswamy, 2008. "A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Modeling International Tourism Demand in India," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 95-124.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2007. "Is Foreign Direct Investment Productive in the Latin America Case? A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis, 1980-2001," Working Papers 23, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "The Long-Run Relationship between Consumption, House Prices and Stock Prices in South Africa: Evidence from Provincial-Level Data," Working Papers 201326, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Komkrit Wongkhae & Songsak Sriboonchitta & Kanchana Choketaworn & Chukiat Chaiboonsri, 2012. "Does price matter? The FMOLS and DOLS estimation of industrial countries tourists outbound to four ASEAN countries," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(4), pages 107-128, December.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao, 2000. "Nonstationary Panels, Cointegration in Panels and Dynamic Panels: A Survey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 16, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kashif Imran & Khalid Naeem Akbar, 2011. "Determinants of Earnings: Evidence from Pakistan Engineering Sector," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(1), pages 40-48, March.
- Celia Melguizo Cháfer, 2015. "“An analysis of the Okun’s law for the Spanish provinces”," IREA Working Papers 201501, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Ji, Philip Inyeob, 2016. "Is corporate payout taxation a long run phenomenon? Evidence from international data," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 84-100.
- repec:ipn:libros:018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celia Melguizo Cháfer, 2015. "“An analysis of the Okun’s law for the Spanish provinces”," AQR Working Papers 201501, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liv:livedp:1999_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Blackman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delivuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.