Yes, 'It' Did Happen Again: A Minsky Crisis Happened in Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J.A. Kregel, 1998. "Yes, "It" Did Happen Again - A Minsky Crisis Happened in Asia," Macroeconomics 9805017, EconWPA.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Unanswered Questions on Financialisation in Developing Economies
by Carolina Alves in Development Economics on 2018-04-05 06:00:13
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Dymski & James Crotty, 2000. "Can the Global Neoliberal Regime Survive Victory in Asia? The Political Economy of the Asian Crisis," Published Studies ps5, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Goldstein, Don, 2001. "Financial sector reform and sustainable development: the case of Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 199-215, May.
- Leszek Kąsek & Marek Lubiński, 2010. "hyman," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(1), March.
- Karwowski, Ewa & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2016.
"Financialisation in Emerging Economies: A Systematic Overview and Comparison with Anglo-Saxon Economies,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2016-11, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Ewa Karwowski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016. "Financialisation in emerging economies: a systematic overview and comparison with Anglo-Saxon economies," Working Papers PKWP1616, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Özlem Onaran, 2006.
"Speculation-led growth and fragility in Turkey: Does EU make a difference or "can it happen again"?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp093, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Onaran, Özlem, 2006. "Speculation-led growth and fragility in Turkey: Does EU make a difference or "can it happen again"?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1118, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ognjen Radonjić & Miodrag Zec, 2010. "Subprime Crisis and Instability of Global Financial Markets," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(2), pages 209-224, June.
- Jan Toporowski & Giovanni Cozzi, 2006.
"The Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crises in Emerging Markets,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_485, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giovanni Cozzi & Jan Toporowski, 2006. "The Balance Sheet Approach To Financial Crises In Emerging Markets," Working Papers 149, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Financial System Fragility Models," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 110211, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Moritz Cruz, 2005. "A three-regime business cycle model for an emerging economy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 399-402.
- Andrew van Hulten & Michael Webber, 2010. "Do developing countries need 'good' institutions and policies and deep financial markets to benefit from capital account liberalization?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 283-319, March.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2007. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(241), pages 111-135.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:4:p:419-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2009. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 117-142.
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko & Luhur, Fajar-Marta, 2008. "Indonesia’s Ponzi Economy: Does Financial Crisis Give a Lesson," MPRA Paper 6776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2007. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(241), pages 111-135.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Models of Financial System Fragility," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 230-256, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .