'Enforced Indebtedness' and Capital Adequacy Requirements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Goldilocks and the Three Bears," Economics Policy Note Archive 98-7, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-06-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-06-17 (Banking)
- NEP-PKE-2009-06-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2009-06-17 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:09-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .