Killing Social Security Softly with faux Kindness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walker F. Todd, 2013. "The Problem of Excess Reserves, Then and Now," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_763, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Niggle, 2003. "Globalization, Neoliberalism and the attack on social security," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 61(1), pages 51-71.
- Thomas L. Hungerford, 2003. "Do Workers with Low Lifetime Earnings Really Have Low-Earnings Every Year? Implications for Social Security Reform," Labor and Demography 0309007, EconWPA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2001-08-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2001-08-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:01-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .