Carafe ou bouteille ? Le rÃ´le de la qualitÃ© de l'environnement dans la dÃ©cision du consommateur
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009.
"Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2011. "Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116005, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009. "Nonparametric vs Parametric Binary Choice Models: An Empirical Investigation," TSE Working Papers 09-126, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christophe Bontemps & Céline Nauges, 2016.
"The Impact of Perceptions in Averting-decision Models: An Application of the Special Regressor Method to Drinking Water Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(1), pages 297-313.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline, 2014. "The impact of perceptions in averting-decision models: An application of the special regressor method to drinking water choices," TSE Working Papers 14-537, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ler:wpaper:06.07.200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lrtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.