Carafe ou bouteille ? Le rÃ´le de la qualitÃ© de l'environnement dans la dÃ©cision du consommateur
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Bontemps & Céline Nauges, 2016.
"The Impact of Perceptions in Averting-decision Models: An Application of the Special Regressor Method to Drinking Water Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(1), pages 297-313.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline, 2014. "The impact of perceptions in averting-decision models: An application of the special regressor method to drinking water choices," TSE Working Papers 14-537, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009.
"Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2011. "Nonparametric vs parametric binary choice models: An empirical investigation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116005, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Simioni, Michel, 2009. "Nonparametric vs Parametric Binary Choice Models: An Empirical Investigation," TSE Working Papers 09-126, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ler:wpaper:06.07.200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lrtlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .