Statistical mechanical virtual neural computer
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Ingber, 1985. "Statistical mechanics algorithm for response to targets (SMART)," Lester Ingber Papers 85ar, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1968. "Nuclear forces," Lester Ingber Papers 68nf, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1984. "Statistical mechanics of nonlinear nonequilibrium financial markets," Lester Ingber Papers 84nn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & R. Potenza, 1970. "Nuclear forces and nuclear energetics," Lester Ingber Papers 70nf, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1984. "Path-integral Riemannian contributions to nuclear Schrodinger equation," Lester Ingber Papers 84pi, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1983. "Riemannian corrections to velocity-dependent nuclear forces," Lester Ingber Papers 83rc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1985. "Towards clinical applications of statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 85tc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1982. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions. I. Basic formulation," Lester Ingber Papers 82ni, Lester Ingber.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:87vn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.