Path-integral Riemannian contributions to nuclear Schrodinger equation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1984|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 1983. "Riemannian corrections to velocity-dependent nuclear forces," Lester Ingber Papers 83rc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & R. Potenza, 1970. "Nuclear forces and nuclear energetics," Lester Ingber Papers 70nf, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1968.
Lester Ingber Papers
68nf, Lester Ingber.
- W.R. Frazer & L. Ingber & C.H. Mehta & C.H. Poon & D. Silverman & K. Stowe & H. Yessian, 1972. "High energy multiparticle reactions," Lester Ingber Papers 72he, Lester Ingber.
- J.R. Buchler & L. Ingber, 1971. "Properties of the neutron gas and applications to neutron stars," Lester Ingber Papers 71pn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1984. "Statistical mechanics of nonlinear nonequilibrium financial markets," Lester Ingber Papers 84nn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1982. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions. I. Basic formulation," Lester Ingber Papers 82ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:84pi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.