Navigating time and uncertainty in health technology appraisal: would a map help?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall, 2013. "Navigating Time and Uncertainty in Health Technology Appraisal: Would a Map Help?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(9), pages 731-737, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Hall & Claire Hulme & Christopher McCabe & Yemi Oluboyede & Jeff Round & David A Cameron, 2010. "Updated cost-effectiveness analysis of trastuzumab for early breast cancer:A UK perspective considering long-term toxicity and pattern of recurrence," Working Papers 1001, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Karl Claxton & Mike Paulden & Hugh Gravelle & Werner Brouwer & Anthony J. Culyer, 2011. "Discounting and decision making in the economic evaluation of health‐care technologies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 2-15, January.
- Karl Claxton & Stephen Palmer & Louise Longworth & Laura Bojke & Susan Griffin & Claire McKenna & Marta Soares & Eldon Spackman & Jihee Youn, 2011. "Uncertainty, evidence and irrecoverable costs: Informing approval, pricing and research decisions for health technologies," Working Papers 069cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Peter S Hall & Richard Edlin & Samer Kharroubi & Walter Gregory & Christopher McCabe, 2011. "Expected Net Present Value of Sample Information: from burden to investment," Working Papers 1101, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Anthony Culyer & Chris McCabe & Andrew Briggs & Ron Akehurst & Martin Buxton & John Brazier, 2006. "Discounting and cost-effectiveness in NICE - stepping back to sort out a confusion," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 1-4.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall & Klemens Wallner, 2013. "Leasing health technologies- an affordable and effective reimbursement strategy for innovative technologies?," Working Papers 1302, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- James O’Mahony & Anthony Newall & Joost Rosmalen, 2015. "Dealing with Time in Health Economic Evaluation: Methodological Issues and Recommendations for Practice," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(12), pages 1255-1268, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCEA; Uncertainty; Time; Decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lee:wpaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Wright). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heleeuk.html .