Expected Net Present Value of Sample Information: from burden to investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Eckermann & Andrew R. Willan, 2007. "Expected value of information and decision making in HTA," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 195-209.
- J. Kirsch & A. McGuire, 2000. "Establishing health state valuations for disease specific states: an example from heart disease," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 149-158.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Jeremy E. Oakley & Anthony O'Hagan, 2004. "Probabilistic sensitivity analysis of complex models: a Bayesian approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 751-769.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall, 2013.
"Navigating Time and Uncertainty in Health Technology Appraisal: Would a Map Help?,"
Springer, vol. 31(9), pages 731-737, September.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall, 2012. "Navigating time and uncertainty in health technology appraisal: would a map help?," Working Papers 1201, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
More about this item
Keywordsexpected value of information; research design; economic evaluation; decision theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lee:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Wright). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heleeuk.html .