Updated cost-effectiveness analysis of trastuzumab for early breast cancer:A UK perspective considering long-term toxicity and pattern of recurrence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Xander Koolman, 2004. "Explaining the differences in income-related health inequalities across European countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 609-628.
- Ann Lecluyse & Irina Cleemput, 2006. "Making health continuous: implications of different methods on the measurement of inequality," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 99-104.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & Bleichrodt, Han & Calonge, Samuel & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna & Hakkinen, Unto & Leu, Robert E., 1997. "Income-related inequalities in health: some international comparisons," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 93-112, February.
- Van Ourti, Tom, 2003. "Socio-economic inequality in ill-health amongst the elderly: Should one use current or permanent income?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 219-241, March.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "True health vs response styles: exploring cross-country differences in self-reported health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 163-178.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:83-84:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olsen, Karen M. & Dahl, Svenn-Åge, 2007. "Health differences between European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 1665-1678, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall & Klemens Wallner, 2013. "Leasing health technologies- an affordable and effective reimbursement strategy for innovative technologies?," Working Papers 1302, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Lotte Steuten & Gijs Wetering & Karin Groothuis-Oudshoorn & Valesca Retèl, 2013. "A Systematic and Critical Review of the Evolving Methods and Applications of Value of Information in Academia and Practice," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 25-48, January.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall, 2013.
"Navigating Time and Uncertainty in Health Technology Appraisal: Would a Map Help?,"
Springer, vol. 31(9), pages 731-737, September.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall, 2012. "Navigating time and uncertainty in health technology appraisal: would a map help?," Working Papers 1201, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
More about this item
KeywordsBreast cancer; cost-effectiveness; targeted therapies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lee:wpaper:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Wright). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heleeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .