Pensions or savings? Ageing in France at the turn of the century
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsageing; pension; savings; state welfare; France 19th and 20th centuries;
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-07-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-07-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lea:leawpi:0802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux). General contact details of provider: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.