The Japanese Economic System under the Global Crisis: Change and Continuity
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; liberalisation; market; economic system; corporate governance; labour market;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .